Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. The face tapped the window, almost to show as if it wanted in. I was scared but I couldn’t scream. Quick, I dashed out of the room downstairs to my parents who are watching TV. However, the figure appeared again in the living room window. Frantic, I shout to my parents “Look outside!” My mom, replies and says “What? I don’t see anything.” I am the only who is able to see it and only one who is going to be able to deal with it. I realize that I can’t say anything or my parents will think I’m crazy, so I rush upstairs to examine the creature carefully. When I reach my room I see the creature start to draw on the fogged up window “Help me” I walk closer to the creature thinking that it could be friendlier than I thought. However, viciously, it opens its mouth and bears its fangs at me.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. Scarred, it looked as if they had been in many fights. It was definitely a male face but it had a sort of agelessness to it, but judging from the gray hair he was at least forty. Smiling, he reached a bloody had up to the window and easily pushed it open. As he stepped into my room I couldn’t help but notice that he was wearing a suit and tie, odd thing to be walking around in the middle of the night wearing. Limping, he came over to me. Frozen with fear, I did all that I could do, scream. He continued to smile but he stopped walking and tilted his head, I could only imagine what my older brother would say about me not getting up and running out of the room. Coward he would call me, but he doesn’t know what it is to be really scared like I am now. The man start walking again until he is two steps in front of my bed. I hear the floor boards creek and in comes my brother bursting through the door with a shotgun in hand and a look of pure fury that scares me almost as much as the man.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I sat in fear as it inched its way into my vision. I was trying as much as possible to move, but my body wouldn’t budge. I couldn’t make out any features, just that there were… horns. Finally I worked up the courage and moved. I proceeded to slowly step out of bed and flopped to the floor. The face turned a whole 360 degrees, revealing glowing yellow eyes and a yellow-toothed smile, the head was the size of a basketball. I stared it down, and then I saw its hand raising and it looked as though it was almost peeling off its face. As it did that, in a split second, it screamed, which made me scream. We were both screaming while it opened my window and stepped inside, revealing a human-ish body. Then it whipped off its face (me still screaming) revealing it was only my best friend, Cameron.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in a bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I slowly rose and walked towards the window when suddenly, the innkeeper barged in. “Why are you up at this time of the night?” she demanded. Before I could respond, I had to see what the face was outside the window, but to my surprise, it had vanished. I proceeded to respond,” Nothing ma’am”, she then briskly left, leaving the door ajar in her wake. I scurried back to my bed. As I came nearer and nearer I head a faint tapping noise. I snapped my head backwards, and there the face was. This time, it was not behind the window, but inside the room. Shaken with fear, I ran for my life out that dreaded room.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stare helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I had no clue what so ever to what I thought the thing was, yet I sat there with no expression but true fear. I slowly stood p and started to approach the figure, still shaking, and started to open the window. I was so frightened, that I thought I might’ve been about to faint. I looked at the creature from about a foot away, also with a window between us. It seemed as though whatever motion I had made, the figure would follow and do exactly what I did, only in a much more extremely creepy way. Hesitantly, I opened the window, and softly said, “Hello..?” But the figure did not respond. I tried at it again, only with a more sarcastic and dramatic voice…but still no answer. At this moment, I was really freaked out and did not know what to expect. All I did was try to ignore it, and I slowly crept back into my bed. In what seemed like 10 seconds, was morning, and as I woke up, nothing was at my window. I guess it must’ve just been a dream.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I sat in fear as it inched its way into my vision. I was trying as much as possible to move, but my body wouldn’t budge. I couldn’t make out any features, just that there were… horns. Finally I worked up the courage and moved. I proceeded to slowly step out of bed and flopped to the floor. The face turned a whole 360 degrees, revealing glowing yellow eyes and a yellow-toothed smile, the head was the size of a basketball. I stared it down, and then I saw its hand raising and it looked as though it was almost peeling off its face. As it did that, in a split second, it screamed, which made me scream. We were both screaming while it opened my window and stepped inside, revealing a human-like body. Then it whipped off its face (me still screaming) revealing it was only my best friend, Cameron.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I saw glowing red eyes that seemed to not be staring at me directly, but into my now helpless soul. Terrified, I tried to get out of my bed, but I quickly realized that my legs were chained to the cold brass bed frame that sat unmoving in front of me. Screaming for help, I slowly began to hear a voice similar to my mother’s. “Oh sweetie, wake up.” I felt hands on my rigid shoulders and quickly opened my eyes. Still petrified with fear, I looked into my mother’s eyes, and noticed that they too were beginning to glow red. I pinched myself as to wake up from this terrible nightmare that I found myself in, but to my dismay, nothing happened. Soon, I realized that this time it was not just a bad dream. My nightmares were coming true, and that meant that it could only get worse from here.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlight window. The face was a puke green, and the features of the face were blended together except for the eyes. The eyes were distinctively different from the rest of the face. Evil, the eyes were a yellow faint glow that stared directly at me. Confused and frightened, I ran out of the room and hid in the hall way unsure of what to do next. I sat quietly against the wall for a long while. I was out side of the room, but I could still feel the horrible eyes staring at me through the wall. Curious, I reentered my bedroom to investigate further. The eyes were still there. As I approached the window the face disappeared instantly. It left no trail that proved that it was ever there, but it had been, I think.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. A shock of pure terror traveled through my body as I began to make out the face’s features. Frozen with a silent scream on its face, it is hard to tell if the face belongs to a human or something of a different nature. The face continues to rise, until a mangled body with twisted and gnarled arms came into sight. Petrified, I try to scramble out of bed and get as far away from the window as possible. Deathly silent, I crouch in the corner of my room, waiting to see what it would do. I prepare to dash away at the sign of it breaking through the window. Sudden, with a quake that makes me jump nearly out of my skin, it begins to bang and shake window.
Ridged with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. “Boo!!!” yelled the face. Terrified I flung myself out of my bed and into the hallway. I heard footsteps close behind. I knew that I would be reaching a dead end as I was getting closer and closer to the end of the hallway. That’s when I felt a hard hand grab my shoulder and spin me around. It was Mike, he had been trying to pull a prank on me. Revenge after what I had done to him last weekend. His face was serious at first, trying to keep in character, and then it softened and a grin started to form on his lips. Helpless, I stood there like an idiot while he taunted me about how wimpy I was.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. The window squeaked open, and I stealthily crossed my bedroom and found my way, in the darkness, to my door and light switch. I hear the window slam shut, and glance behind me. There is nothing there. I sigh with relief and turn on the lights. I take a look around, and I feel safe again. I get a book off the shelf and climb into bed again. Frightened, I tense up when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turn my head to once again find that there is nothing there. I open my bedroom door and sprint to my parent’s room. They are sound asleep. Persistent, I try to wake them up to let them know something’s in the house, but it is like they cannot hear or see me. I start to wonder, what was in the shadows of my bedroom?
Rigid with fear, I stood still staring at the crime that was taking place. The criminal looked up and saw me and I started to sprint and he chased after me. I ran into the alleyway and into the streets looking for someone, the street was abandoned not a single car or person was in the street. I ran into the apartment building and into the vacant room and on to the fire escape. While running down the fire escape I try to use my phone but a drop it and it shatters. I manage to find a tiny spot to squeeze into to hide from the man. Scared, I hear footsteps coming down from the fire escape. I try to prevent myself from making any noise. I peek out from my spot and I see a hooded man wearing all black clothing and a bloody knife. I wait for him to leave and then run to the police department and tell them my story.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in a moonlight window. It was the most terrifying face ever. It was smiling at me like it was going to do something devious. The face was a mucus colored green with a bunch or warts on it. The face was smashing its head against the window like he was trying to get in the house. I don’t know what I should do. I hid under all the blankets and tried to think of something else other than the creepy face staring at me through my window. Suddenly I heard a sound that came from the window. The window creaked open and the face had appeared inside now. I tried to be as silent as I could. Then I jumped out from my blankets and ran for the door. I saw the face coming after me!
Rigid with Fear… Rigid with fear, sitting up in my bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I stayed like that for a while, until the face started banging on the window with a pair of hands. I wanted to scream more than anything right then and there, but no matter what I simply couldn’t find my voice not only that, but I couldn’t move either. It’s as if this… thing was rendering me powerless to do anything, but simply watch it as it repeatedly bangs against the window frame. The banger kept getting louder and louder, and I was now wondering how anybody else could sleep through how loud the banging was getting. Eventually the banging got so loud that cracks starting to appear on the window. At the sight I could do nothing, but watch in horror. Cracks were spider webbing all over the window now, so much in fact that it got to the point that you could hardly see through it. Finally, just as I thought that this thing was going to break my window and get into my only solitude, it simply disappeared into thin air. After a long while of staring at my window, I started to wonder if the whole thing was a dream, then I proceeded to lie my head down on sleep.
“Creative Writing” Warm-Up Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. It was a girl, and she was as pale as a ghost, making me think that she was one. It seemed as if she was looking for something, but I’m not sure what- or who- she was looking for. I wanted to pee in my pants right then and there, but I tried really hard not to. Frightened, I slowly went under my covers to try to hide myself. I stood still, and all I could hear was the sound of my heart beating incredibly fast. She then left, and I kept wondering to where she was going. Slowly I began to calm down, until I heard two soft knocks at my door, and then someone turning the door knob.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed I stare helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlight window. Thoughts were racing through my head as the figure motioned for me to come to the window. Slow and steady, I walked towards the window, feeling a chill down my spine as I got closer I could see that it was boy like me, around my age and I felt better knowing that it wasn’t a brutal killer. He was whispering something that I couldn’t hear but I could barely make out the words “come outside”. Since I didn’t know who he was I was unsure, but finally I opened the window and followed him down the tree and followed him into the woods.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. The face tapped the window, almost to show as if it wanted in. I was scared but I couldn’t scream. Quick, I dashed out of the room downstairs to my parents who are watching TV. However, the figure appeared again in the living room window. Frantic, I shout to my parents “Look outside!” My mom, replies and says “What? I don’t see anything.” I am the only who is able to see it and only one who is going to be able to deal with it. I realize that I can’t say anything or my parents will think I’m crazy, so I rush upstairs to examine the creature carefully. When I reach my room I see the creature start to draw on the fogged up window “Help me” I walk closer to the creature thinking that it could be friendlier than I thought. However, viciously, it opens its mouth and bears its fangs at me.
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. Scarred, it looked as if they had been in many fights. It was definitely a male face but it had a sort of agelessness to it, but judging from the gray hair he was at least forty. Smiling, he reached a bloody had up to the window and easily pushed it open. As he stepped into my room I couldn’t help but notice that he was wearing a suit and tie, odd thing to be walking around in the middle of the night wearing. Limping, he came over to me. Frozen with fear, I did all that I could do, scream. He continued to smile but he stopped walking and tilted his head, I could only imagine what my older brother would say about me not getting up and running out of the room. Coward he would call me, but he doesn’t know what it is to be really scared like I am now. The man start walking again until he is two steps in front of my bed. I hear the floor boards creek and in comes my brother bursting through the door with a shotgun in hand and a look of pure fury that scares me almost as much as the man.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I sat in fear as it inched its way into my vision. I was trying as much as possible to move, but my body wouldn’t budge. I couldn’t make out any features, just that there were… horns. Finally I worked up the courage and moved. I proceeded to slowly step out of bed and flopped to the floor. The face turned a whole 360 degrees, revealing glowing yellow eyes and a yellow-toothed smile, the head was the size of a basketball. I stared it down, and then I saw its hand raising and it looked as though it was almost peeling off its face. As it did that, in a split second, it screamed, which made me scream. We were both screaming while it opened my window and stepped inside, revealing a human-ish body. Then it whipped off its face (me still screaming) revealing it was only my best friend, Cameron.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in a bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I slowly rose and walked towards the window when suddenly, the innkeeper barged in. “Why are you up at this time of the night?” she demanded. Before I could respond, I had to see what the face was outside the window, but to my surprise, it had vanished. I proceeded to respond,” Nothing ma’am”, she then briskly left, leaving the door ajar in her wake. I scurried back to my bed. As I came nearer and nearer I head a faint tapping noise. I snapped my head backwards, and there the face was. This time, it was not behind the window, but inside the room. Shaken with fear, I ran for my life out that dreaded room.
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stare helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I had no clue what so ever to what I thought the thing was, yet I sat there with no expression but true fear. I slowly stood p and started to approach the figure, still shaking, and started to open the window. I was so frightened, that I thought I might’ve been about to faint. I looked at the creature from about a foot away, also with a window between us. It seemed as though whatever motion I had made, the figure would follow and do exactly what I did, only in a much more extremely creepy way. Hesitantly, I opened the window, and softly said, “Hello..?” But the figure did not respond. I tried at it again, only with a more sarcastic and dramatic voice…but still no answer. At this moment, I was really freaked out and did not know what to expect. All I did was try to ignore it, and I slowly crept back into my bed. In what seemed like 10 seconds, was morning, and as I woke up, nothing was at my window. I guess it must’ve just been a dream.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I sat in fear as it inched its way into my vision. I was trying as much as possible to move, but my body wouldn’t budge. I couldn’t make out any features, just that there were… horns. Finally I worked up the courage and moved. I proceeded to slowly step out of bed and flopped to the floor. The face turned a whole 360 degrees, revealing glowing yellow eyes and a yellow-toothed smile, the head was the size of a basketball. I stared it down, and then I saw its hand raising and it looked as though it was almost peeling off its face. As it did that, in a split second, it screamed, which made me scream. We were both screaming while it opened my window and stepped inside, revealing a human-like body. Then it whipped off its face (me still screaming) revealing it was only my best friend, Cameron.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I saw glowing red eyes that seemed to not be staring at me directly, but into my now helpless soul. Terrified, I tried to get out of my bed, but I quickly realized that my legs were chained to the cold brass bed frame that sat unmoving in front of me. Screaming for help, I slowly began to hear a voice similar to my mother’s. “Oh sweetie, wake up.” I felt hands on my rigid shoulders and quickly opened my eyes. Still petrified with fear, I looked into my mother’s eyes, and noticed that they too were beginning to glow red. I pinched myself as to wake up from this terrible nightmare that I found myself in, but to my dismay, nothing happened. Soon, I realized that this time it was not just a bad dream. My nightmares were coming true, and that meant that it could only get worse from here.
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlight window. The face was a puke green, and the features of the face were blended together except for the eyes. The eyes were distinctively different from the rest of the face. Evil, the eyes were a yellow faint glow that stared directly at me.
ReplyDeleteConfused and frightened, I ran out of the room and hid in the hall way unsure of what to do next. I sat quietly against the wall for a long while. I was out side of the room, but I could still feel the horrible eyes staring at me through the wall.
Curious, I reentered my bedroom to investigate further. The eyes were still there. As I approached the window the face disappeared instantly. It left no trail that proved that it was ever there, but it had been, I think.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. A shock of pure terror traveled through my body as I began to make out the face’s features. Frozen with a silent scream on its face, it is hard to tell if the face belongs to a human or something of a different nature. The face continues to rise, until a mangled body with twisted and gnarled arms came into sight. Petrified, I try to scramble out of bed and get as far away from the window as possible. Deathly silent, I crouch in the corner of my room, waiting to see what it would do. I prepare to dash away at the sign of it breaking through the window. Sudden, with a quake that makes me jump nearly out of my skin, it begins to bang and shake window.
ReplyDeleteRidged with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. “Boo!!!” yelled the face. Terrified I flung myself out of my bed and into the hallway. I heard footsteps close behind. I knew that I would be reaching a dead end as I was getting closer and closer to the end of the hallway. That’s when I felt a hard hand grab my shoulder and spin me around. It was Mike, he had been trying to pull a prank on me. Revenge after what I had done to him last weekend. His face was serious at first, trying to keep in character, and then it softened and a grin started to form on his lips. Helpless, I stood there like an idiot while he taunted me about how wimpy I was.
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. The window squeaked open, and I stealthily crossed my bedroom and found my way, in the darkness, to my door and light switch. I hear the window slam shut, and glance behind me. There is nothing there. I sigh with relief and turn on the lights. I take a look around, and I feel safe again. I get a book off the shelf and climb into bed again. Frightened, I tense up when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turn my head to once again find that there is nothing there. I open my bedroom door and sprint to my parent’s room. They are sound asleep. Persistent, I try to wake them up to let them know something’s in the house, but it is like they cannot hear or see me. I start to wonder, what was in the shadows of my bedroom?
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, I stood still staring at the crime that was taking place. The criminal looked up and saw me and I started to sprint and he chased after me. I ran into the alleyway and into the streets looking for someone, the street was abandoned not a single car or person was in the street. I ran into the apartment building and into the vacant room and on to the fire escape. While running down the fire escape I try to use my phone but a drop it and it shatters. I manage to find a tiny spot to squeeze into to hide from the man. Scared, I hear footsteps coming down from the fire escape. I try to prevent myself from making any noise. I peek out from my spot and I see a hooded man wearing all black clothing and a bloody knife. I wait for him to leave and then run to the police department and tell them my story.
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in a moonlight window. It was the most terrifying face ever. It was smiling at me like it was going to do something devious. The face was a mucus colored green with a bunch or warts on it. The face was smashing its head against the window like he was trying to get in the house. I don’t know what I should do. I hid under all the blankets and tried to think of something else other than the creepy face staring at me through my window. Suddenly I heard a sound that came from the window. The window creaked open and the face had appeared inside now. I tried to be as silent as I could. Then I jumped out from my blankets and ran for the door. I saw the face coming after me!
ReplyDeleteRigid with Fear…
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, sitting up in my bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. I stayed like that for a while, until the face started banging on the window with a pair of hands. I wanted to scream more than anything right then and there, but no matter what I simply couldn’t find my voice not only that, but I couldn’t move either. It’s as if this… thing was rendering me powerless to do anything, but simply watch it as it repeatedly bangs against the window frame. The banger kept getting louder and louder, and I was now wondering how anybody else could sleep through how loud the banging was getting. Eventually the banging got so loud that cracks starting to appear on the window. At the sight I could do nothing, but watch in horror. Cracks were spider webbing all over the window now, so much in fact that it got to the point that you could hardly see through it. Finally, just as I thought that this thing was going to break my window and get into my only solitude, it simply disappeared into thin air. After a long while of staring at my window, I started to wonder if the whole thing was a dream, then I proceeded to lie my head down on sleep.
“Creative Writing” Warm-Up
ReplyDeleteRigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window. It was a girl, and she was as pale as a ghost, making me think that she was one. It seemed as if she was looking for something, but I’m not sure what- or who- she was looking for. I wanted to pee in my pants right then and there, but I tried really hard not to. Frightened, I slowly went under my covers to try to hide myself. I stood still, and all I could hear was the sound of my heart beating incredibly fast. She then left, and I kept wondering to where she was going. Slowly I began to calm down, until I heard two soft knocks at my door, and then someone turning the door knob.
Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed I stare helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlight window. Thoughts were racing through my head as the figure motioned for me to come to the window. Slow and steady, I walked towards the window, feeling a chill down my spine as I got closer I could see that it was boy like me, around my age and I felt better knowing that it wasn’t a brutal killer. He was whispering something that I couldn’t hear but I could barely make out the words “come outside”. Since I didn’t know who he was I was unsure, but finally I opened the window and followed him down the tree and followed him into the woods.
ReplyDelete