Suddenly, coming out of Turn 5 on the fifth lap, the race again became a contest instead of a Sunday drive. On my left, another car swerves to throw me off, but I have already sped ahead. I accelerate and gradually make it up to third place. A driver behind me swerves uncontrollably and clashes into another. They both collide into the wall. I glance behind me and see the paramedic’s race to the scene and get back on track. I get to an all-time momentum and race ahead. I am now in second place. We are on our last lap, and I slowly make it to first place where my trophy awaits me.
Suddenly, coming out of Turn 5 on the fifth lap, the race again became a contest instead of a Sunday Drive. Nervous, my career is on the line and I need to win! Luckily, I am in third place because of the training and skills I have developed throughout my life, it all comes down to this race. I take a wrong turn and end up smashing up against the wall of the track, disappointed. Anxiously, I pass the second place racer, so now it’s between me and Jeff Gordon. Enthusiastically, I finally win the race and everyone is so ecstatic.
Suddenly, coming out of turn five on the fifth lap, the race again became a contest instead of a Sunday Drive. I can feel the rush. Quickly, I slam on the gas. Inside, I am feeling intimidated, yet determined to win this race. Slyly, I try to pass one of my rivals, but he cuts me off. I start swerving around, but finally pull myself together. On and on, I keep trying to pass him.
Suddenly, coming out of Turn 5 on the fifth lap, the race again became a contest instead of a Sunday drive. On my left, another car swerves to throw me off, but I have already sped ahead. I accelerate and gradually make it up to third place. A driver behind me swerves uncontrollably and clashes into another. They both collide into the wall. I glance behind me and see the paramedic’s race to the scene and get back on track. I get to an all-time momentum and race ahead. I am now in second place. We are on our last lap, and I slowly make it to first place where my trophy awaits me.
ReplyDeleteSuddenly, coming out of Turn 5 on the fifth lap, the race again became a contest instead of a Sunday Drive. Nervous, my career is on the line and I need to win! Luckily, I am in third place because of the training and skills I have developed throughout my life, it all comes down to this race. I take a wrong turn and end up smashing up against the wall of the track, disappointed. Anxiously, I pass the second place racer, so now it’s between me and Jeff Gordon. Enthusiastically, I finally win the race and everyone is so ecstatic.
ReplyDeleteSuddenly, coming out of turn five on the fifth lap, the race again became a contest instead of a Sunday Drive. I can feel the rush. Quickly, I slam on the gas. Inside, I am feeling intimidated, yet determined to win this race. Slyly, I try to pass one of my rivals, but he cuts me off. I start swerving around, but finally pull myself together. On and on, I keep trying to pass him.
ReplyDelete